Product Development Engineer - HW
- Perform the mechanical components design by use CAD software.
- Responsible for components development until finish approval.
- To drive activities of improve the product cost, performance and manufacturability of the Salsa refrigerators, whilst not effecting quality or productivity. This is a part of the Product Care group who are responsible for maintenance and continuous improvement of existing product in terms of new model launch, cost reduction, quality improvement and technical support to the factory on short-term product related opportunities. This role is to deliver project that meets schedule and costs targets of the Salsa refrigerators.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering and/or extensive practical experience.
- Minimum 2 years experiences in R&D or Product Development.
- Knowledge of Electrical and Electronics components design, assemblies and manufacturing processes to make them.
- Proven ability to take responsibility for task with responsible on CAD of parts/components developments.
- Experience in design and development of domestic Refrigerators.
- Knowledge and experience with refrigerator of appliance manufacturing would be advantageous.
- Design skills/experience in Electrical, Electronics, PCB components, software electronics.
- Knowledge of design of components, assemblies and manufacturing processes to make them.
- Experience working with CAD CATIA V5 and PDM systems.
- Experienced working with quality system and procedures.
- Self-motivated and able to take responsibility for delivery of projects, quality targets and cost targets.
- Self-motivated and able to take responsibility for delivery of Projects, quality target & cost target.
- Good team player approach, good communication skills, planning and organizing skills.
- Proven ability to take responsibility for task.
- Fluent in Thai and good English.
- Strong background in CAD design.