Product Line Manager- Evergreen
Charlotte, North Carolina
You are reviewing a job posting for one of our evergreen requisitions. An evergreen requisition is a role advertisement that is a continuous posting. Our objective is to use evergreen requisitions to assist in building a robust talent pipeline with qualified professionals who are excited about career opportunities and growing with Electrolux North America.
We appreciate you considering applying and expressing your interest in Electrolux North America. We cannot guarantee a response to each person that applies to our evergreen requisitions but we can promise that your information will be reviewed and given full consideration. Should our recruiting team feel that you may be a fit for our talent pipeline, you will be contacted to capture additional information.
You are encouraged to continually review our open jobs. Thank you for your interest in Electrolux North America!
WHO WE ARE
Beginning a century ago with a single vacuum sale, we’ve grown to be a global leader in home and professional appliances with one mission in mind: to reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for more enjoyable and sustainable living.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich peoples’ daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living. This is us - at Electrolux
we shape living for the better.
The successful candidate will create products that deliver a Best In Class Consumer Experience by:
- Translating the Technology Road Map into successful 3-5yr generation plans
- Ensuring the Product Line has a competitive range with the right profitability in all segments, brands,
- Ensuring quality improvement of product in market, below target Service Call Rate (SCR) level of new product, and elimination of poor quality products in the market.
- Working across the organization to manage the product lines long and short term profitability.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSBILITIES
- Lead development, launch, and management of assigned Food Preparation products in the EMA-NA sector
- Drive product and feature development based on consumer insights.
- Develop capital investment planning
- Maintain and grow the category with new and refreshed offerings per generation plan
- Partner with engineering to find innovative solutions, cost reductions, and quality improvements
- Work with marketing, sales, and finance to establish pricing strategy to maximize growth, profit and market penetration
- Assist in the development of the 5 year strategic business plan
- Assist in the development and management of the annual business plan including monthly and quarterly P&L maintenance
- Execute competitive benchmarking activities
- Participate in supply chain planning with factory, operations, and supply chain groups
- Work with design group, NA marketing, and NA sales groups to achieve successful launch of new products in the market, ensuring messaging and point of purchase materials are consistent
- Participate and align with marketing, sales, and finance teams on product and price consistent with overall brand strategy
- Work with Product Planning and Innovation, Merchandising and Product Marketing to develop opportunities in existing channels and pursue additional channels where needed to continue strong levels of continuous growth
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA desired
- Minimum 7 years of product management, product development or commercial experience required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrated success in product launches and end-to-end execution of marketing strategies
- Adept at managing multiple projects, priorities and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Solid knowledge of product development process, marketing, operations/supply chain management, financial overview
- Understanding of merchandising and brand management
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate with both internal and external parties
- Experience with preparing and organizing budgets
- Demonstrated understanding of market, consumer insight and sales strategies
- Ability to foster a team environment, necessary to achieve product line goals
- Ability to successfully influence in a matrix and global organization
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including presentation experience to large and diverse audiences
- Proven experience using Microsoft suite including but not limited to PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Strong product development experience
Senior Manager Specific Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to coordinate with Product Managers for contiguous product line ups
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute overarching strategies across platforms