Product Line Specialist
Support Sector Category Manager on Food Preservation and Dish Care business in LA. The main objectives of this position is support P&L management for LA and to develop and deploy a successful commercial strategy for the product categories, ensuring timely creation of innovative features and products, effective ranging, strong product messaging, effective launch strategy and execution, based on deep understanding of market , competitors and retail dynamics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support P&L management;
- Monitor market, competitor and financial development for the category total / brand / cluster and propose actions to reach targets through the Commercial Triangle with Sales and Marketing;
- Drive New Product Development in Innovation Triangles together with R&D, Marketing and Design;
- Collaborate on product category Strategic Plan as part of the overall Product Line Strategic Plan;
- Bring frontloading to Generation Plan based on Consumer Insights, Market development, and Brand Attributes;
- Build and execute the Integrated Product Planning (IPP) for the category;
- Evaluate strategic pricing and sweet spots identification together with cluster PL (Going Price, Net Sales, Transfer Price, Standard Cost);
- Support decisions of Product Life Cycle – cradle to grave: opportunities, concepts, specs, profitability, phase-in/phase-out, and responsible for reducing complexity;
- LA Range model catalogue definition including Target launch Price, unique selling proposition, secondary benefits, etc;
- Support range and commercial strategy definition in all Clusters, together with Cluster Local Category Managers;
- Drive new business opportunities, and address gaps, together with Brand & Marketing and Clusters;
- Support product messaging, give input to Brand & Marketing for messaging and POS definition.
- University / Business School, Marketing or equivalent;
- Excellent skills on excel and power point.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Leadership by influence;
- Strong analytical skills and capability to see the big picture;
- Team player, able to influence and motivate others in a complex matrix organization;
- Good communicator, builds networks and can leverage resources from different areas to work together towards overall objectives;
- Self-starter and result-driven ;
- Superior project management skills, is able to plan and prioritize;
- Comfortable with and can drive change;
- Open to innovation;
- Availability for regular travelling.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
"It is the responsibility of the selected candidate, expenses related to accommodation and change in cases of approval in internal selection process in other locations. The Transfer Policy will be applied when the transfer happens at the request of the company. "