• Support category strategy development
• Initiate and work with other function teams to deliver category strategy and portfolio plan to
support company’s overall strategy and goals
• Portfolio management to maximize range output to achieve business goals
• New product development through concept to launch
• Category P&L analyze and action plan implementation
• Category portfolio and GP management
• Support category strategy development, including product range, positioning and business case that in line with corporation’s strategy and business target.
• Yearly and mid-term (3-5 years ) portfolio development.
• Product range management with action plan.
• PIPO ( Product phase in and out ) management
New product development
• Market and industry trend understanding, analyze, forecast.
• Consumer needs and insight understanding.
• Competition analysis.
• Business case analysis and development.
• New product development following check point process.
• Prepare check point meeting documents.
New product go-to-market activities
• Marketing message (USP) development.
• Marketing materials co-development.
• New product launch.
• Phase in /Phase out management.
• Market / internal feedback follow up.
• Training material preparation
• Internal system update and maintenance
Educational Background / Professional Qualification Requirement
• Bachelor’s degree
Work Experience Requirement
• 5 years+ product management experience
• Home appliances background is preferred but not a must
• Strong analytical skill
• Strong problem solving skill
• Project management Skill
• Strong Communication, cross functional skill
• Work under pressure
Personal Characteristics Requirement
Language ability Requirement
• Fluent English, both oral and written
Computer literacy Requirement
• Good at MS Office, Excel and PPT skill is a must