Product Sales Master Trainer EMEA
Go beyond creating product sales materials and inspire great experiences for millions of people
At Electrolux, we are on a journey to provide our consumers with a simply outstanding experience in Taste, Care and Wellbeing; our products unlock consumers’ creativity and possibilities to create great experiences at home. During the last years we have changed our brand and product communication approach from feature driven to consumer centric benefit driven, our product innovations and communication all start from the consumer. We are now embarking on an experience driven product communication approach, and we are looking for a great storyteller to join us in this journey.
As the Product Sales Master Trainer you develop engaging product-sales training material for Electrolux’s sales and customers in the EMEA region. You will ensure readiness for product launches (internally and externally) by developing region-wide training materials for all the Electrolux and AEG products, train our network of country trainers, who then localize and deliver the training to our Customers (on- and offline) instilling competence and confidence to successfully sell our high value products.
You will be part of the central training team in EMEA based out of the HQ office in Stockholm, reporting to the EMEA Sales and Service Training Director.
A regular day at work
- Build regional training calendar in accordance with product launch plans
- Prepare and develop EMEA wide sell-out training material for our AEG and Electrolux products, focusing on consumer benefits, consumer insights, sales arguments and product knowledge
- Cascade training to our country sell-out trainers utilizing the Train-the-Trainer concept (via webinars, videos, classroom training)
- Cultivate a network of subject matter experts throughout our organization to ensure outstanding training material to set our customers and employees up for success
- Work in close cooperation with our country sell-out trainers to evaluate and establish needs to maintain high standards and consistency (both internally and externally)
- Capitalize on learning technologies eg. mobile learning, video, gamification, eLearning, webinars, etc
- Support at fairs/key product launches with training and supporting material (IFA, EuroCucina, etc.)
Who you are
• Team player. In this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should be comfortable in dealing with people with different backgrounds and responsibility;
• Conceptual thinker. You are creative in your way of describing concepts/product benefits in an easy engaging way.
• Networker. You enjoy to work in a matrix environment and you like to deliver results in cross-functional teams.
• Excellent communicator and presenter. You have great communication skills and you have the ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders;
• Proactive. You are keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability. You are self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook;
• The structured implementer. You like to keep your work well structured and under control, as well as you are not happy until you see the final implementation of your work.
• At least 5 years of experience in Product or Sales training design/training content creation
• Previous work experience in a B2C environment and/or service minded organization is a must
• Fluent in English (oral and written)
• Flexibility/willingness to travel
• Interest in technology, clothing and/or food is a plus
Contact person: Ana Timofei - Talent Acquisition Partner