Production Engineer - New Model Launch
- Co-ordinate with new model team and new ECR – ECN Team to prepare production readiness and
follow plan tracking.
- Follow up issues with Engineering and other function Department.
- Provide good process and eliminate waste support new model.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering – Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial or other field concerned.
- At least 3 years experienced in production from manufacturing industry (Electronics, Assembly process or related fields).
- Having Knowledge in Refrigerator (Assembly, Parts or Refrigerator System) is preferred.
- Observe and review daily report
- To be an Open communicator also with good presentation and Training skill.
- Possesses motivation and influence skills
- Experienced in ISO system, production system, and having Lean Knowledges.
- Possesses Quality and safety awareness
- Strong Planning, decision making and Problem solving skills.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills together with good Computer literacy.