Production Manager - Fabric Care
- To manage and control for optimal production output with high performance and high product quality.
- Assists with the management and day-to-day coordination of the factory production to ensure continuity of safe, efficient and profitable production. Acts as the point contact of operational expertise on activities associated with the production plan.
- Bachelor degree in (Sciences/Engineering/Management) or other fields concerned
- Minimum of 8 year in Home Appliance
- Can effectively communicate some time complex information to personnel at all levels and in many different departments of the organization.
- Has an extremely high level of proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Has a good fundamental understanding of the principle involved in the assembly line.
- Is proficient in the use of the following Electrolux computer systems: Lotus Note, MS office.
- Possesses extremely good man management skills and can effectively contribute to continuous improvement in a team environment.
- Can write accurate and effective Operating Procedures