Quality Assurance Team Lead
Consumer & Customer Care
As a Quality Assurance Team Lead, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day performance of the QA team with an emphasis on continuing to improve operating results strengthening underlying processes. This role will drive lifetime profitable growth through coaching, training, motivating and recognizing direct reports. Therefore, this role must demonstrate tact, sensitivity, confidentiality and professionalism.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide daily direction and communication to Quality Assurance Agents so that assessments are done in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
- Ensure operations are supported via real time; escalated dispute support as needed.
- Ensure that target service levels and quality goals are met and that team members adhere to published policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Provide statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member.
- Respond to and resolve employee relations issues expressed by team members; create and maintain high quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
- Address disciplinary and/or performance problems according to company policy. Prepare warnings and communicate effectively with employees on warnings.
- Provide continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations and efficiency.
- Serve as a member/leader of special or on-going projects that are important to the CEC transformational efforts.
- Use appropriate judgment in upward communication regarding department or employee concerns.
- Foster a collaborative relationship with the Training Department and Nesting Teams to ensure continuous improvement and alignment.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum two years of experience in Customer Service and/or Quality Assurance role.
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 1 year supervisory/coaching experience
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to develop and motivate others
- Ability to provide and support a direction or vision
- Capable of setting priorities, meeting pre-determined deadlines and multi-tasking. Strong initiative and pro-active mindset
- Possess strong decision making, problem solving and analytical skills with particular attention given to detail and accuracy.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Successfully navigates through ambiguity and change
- Bilingual capabilities a plus
- Career ambitious
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience with SAP CRM, Service Bench, IPL, Avaya phone systems a plus