Quality Data, Costs & Reporting Manager
Key Operational Responsibilities :
• Define, deploy and report the common set of Quality KPI’s, cross-functionally, to track continuous improvement progress in Quality results, in all Functions, Clusters and Countries.
• Deploy and maintain the common templates required from the defined kpi’s and reports
• Ensure that the defined KPI’s, templates and reports are applied consistently across the Sector
• Audit the correct application of the above defined KPI’s, templates and reports.
• Define and develop common IT tools for sharing data about Quality KPI’s and related data analysis
• Ensure easy accessibility across the Sector to data related to relevant KPI’s
• Support and assist detailed analysis of failure root causes, facilitating replication of failure modes and proposals of corrective actions
• Work with the Global team to promote best practice and learning to ensure continuous improvement of the defined set pf KPI’s, templates and reports.
• Operational and functional to Head of Quality, Asia Pacific
Knowledge & functional skills required:
Working in the Asia Pacific Leadership Team will be a stimulating challenge and you should like to work in a team and collaborate with colleagues across different cultures. You must have a strong drive and can prove that you have delivered in challenging environments in previous positions. We expect the right candidate to have:
• Academic Degree in Industrial Engineering, Economics & Business or equivalent
• Good base on Statistics is preferred
• Very good knowledge and experience in Quality Data Management & Reporting, related to all covered aspects (R&D, Operations, Purchasing)
• 5 years minimum experience in activities related to Operations and Data Management, especially related to definition and deployment of KPI’s and reports
• Plant or Country, quality engineering / process leadership experience
• Proven record of success leading continuous improvement projects and activities
• Possess a high sense of urgency with the ability to make and implement tough and timely decisions
• Demonstrated leadership capability in communicating and influencing others, stakeholder management, change leader and driving project success individually and through teams
• Ability to think strategically, while also driving short-medium term execution.
• Superior mental agility, dealing comfortably and quickly with complex issues
• Leader and team player
• Strong cooperative approach
• Digital attitude
• Focused on results with a high sense of urgency
• Confidence and courage to champion change
• Characterized by integrity and high professional standards
• Able to see big picture and work on a strategic level
• A passion for analysing data and making business conclusions and recommendations
• A fast thinker with ability to pick up and treat new information rapidly.
• Multicultural experience
• Ability to work independently and produce results
• Excellent communication and influencing skills
• Enthusiastic, energetic and pro-active
• Problem Solving
Required: Excellent command in English
Other languages are considered a plus