Quality Data Market/Operation
Create the ultimate consumer experience.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open to new ideas – we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Quality Market Analyst
As part of the EMEA
• Market research
• Data Management
• Data Analytics
• Consumer review
As Quality market Analyst you will be the point of contact to have a general understanding of overall business including quality market trends and analytics
You will provide consulting and interpretation of market and consumer/customer research data to the organization
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
• Research information for EMEA Quality food preservation
• Collect and analyze customer feedback, based on the data from company quality reporting systems
• Provide integrated analytical solutions to different stakeholders, contributing to in-market action plans
• Drive deep consumer/customer understanding and ensure all product management projects are designed with the consumer at the heart;
• Cooperation with the market service organization to collect and
• Collect and
• Deploy quality improvement tools in the improvement actions with the market service
• Continuous benchmark with other organizations, to identify and deploy best practice solutions
• Build the strong relationship with all colleagues to ensure superior service.
• Strong analytical skills and logical thinking. You analyze data in an efficient manner.
• Problem-solving approach. You turn issues into solutions.
• Team player. In this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should like to work in groups as well as on your own.
• You demonstrate proven project management skills and cost-conscious mindset.
• Curious. You have an endless desire to always improve projects and to get better at what you do.
• Willingness to travel. You are open for traveling inland and abroad as well.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• We are searching for a talented person ready to start an ambitious career in Quality
• University degree
• Between 1 year and 3 years of working experience
• Knowledge of Digital environment/tools – Communities / Web Researches /analytics /
• Statistics and probability background
• Expert in Office (Excel/Powerpoint primarily)
• Fluent English
What we offer:
• Global team
• Opportunity to grow and learn
• Exposure to multiple stakeholders