R&D Project Leader - Food Preservation
TURN IDEAS INTO BEST IN CLASS SOLUTIONS
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering is preferred. We are also open to Bachelor degree holders in another technical field or minimum 5 years equivalent experience in R&D function
- 3 years of experience in hands on project management
- English language – fluent speaker
A typical day at work
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK You will • Support and drive projects as well as subsystem projects, from project definition to the approval of series production • Define and implement new features and aesthetical design • Be responsible for cost reduction and quality improvement • Drive standardization • Lead project teams • Report in Check Point meetings/steering team meetings • Ensure that new products/projects fit into the platform and subsystem structure • Participate in platform and variant teams • Define input for Bill of Material • Organize test- and pilot series with the production • Contact with suppliers • Use development/quality tools like FMEA´s, • Create component and product specifications • Support user manual creation
Who you are
WHO YOU ARE • Team oriented. You enjoy interacting with people and respect culture diversities • Good communicator. You know how to tailor your style to a specific audience. • Proactive. You value taking initiative and being one-step ahead. • Creative. You are not afraid to explore new ways of thinking. • Open minded • Consumer insight mindset • Networker. You know how to operate in a matrix organization, building strong and valid relationships with all the functions in the organization. • Continuous improvement is in your DNA. You constantly look to improve ways of working in all the job areas. • Willing to travel.
· Strong knowledge in mechanical component and system development and design.
· Strong knowledge of 3D design tool (preferably CATIA).
· Strong structured and engineering approach during each development phase.
· CAE knowledge.
· Knowledge of approval and environmental rules in different countries.
· Knowledge of the main manufacturing processes (metal forming, injection moulding, die-casting)
· Knowledge of quality tools (FMEA´s, …)
· Project management.
· Experience in Design for Assembling and Manufacturing is a plus.
· Experience as project leader in mechanical environments
· Knowledge in components development