ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- Efficiently handles all aspects of Human Resources Recruiting including but not limited to sourcing, screening, interviewing and selecting candidates; maintaining accurate employee records; ensuring legal compliance.
- Creates and posts job openings via multiple platforms.
- Attends recruiting events and builds relationships with recruiting source contacts.
- Facilitates new hire onboarding as needed.
- Effectively plans, organizes and implements recruiting strategy to support Electrolux objectives.
- Maintains a high level of trust and handles all recruiting matters with confidentiality and professionalism.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in conducting interviews and making hiring decisions
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in handling multiple tasks simultaneously