Regional Assistant Product & Training Manager - Food Preparation
• Assist to Initiate and deliver New Products Development (NPD) that allow to grow profitably and gain more market share in SEA markets. Key focus areas are built-in kitchen products portfolio
• Drive the East Asia kitchen appliance strategy (such as Dish Care, Microwave and Table Top products)
• Coordinate initiatives between key geographies (within East Asia)
• Assist to Develop the Strategic Intent & the Project Brief: i.e. once the strategic intent of a project is defined, originate detailed product design briefs and product execution plans, securing commitment from all company functions.
• Accurate Project Management: This includes leading cross-functional, cross-country teams (across Sector Product Line, Manufacturing, R&D, Marketing, Finance, Market Research, Supply Chain and Sales), developing detailed operational timelines, hitting milestones and engaging key stakeholders. Pro-actively identify project risks, and develop contingency plans.
• Conduct and Manage New Product Training: Utilize consumer insight research, product brief and technical information for conducting a new product training for country product line & trainers
• Improve People Capability: support and enhance product knowledge & product training skills for country product team members
• Sound Financial Plans: Assist and coordinate to validate the commercial viability of each NPD project to deliver the project on time & at cost (including pricing and volume scenarios)
• Understand SEA Market Needs & Requirement and Validate the Commercial Needs of Each Project: i.e. retail pricing, competitor mapping, range management, margin analysis, and SKU management.
• Commercial Launch Preparation: Assist and coordinate with marketing team to define product value proposition and covert product attribute into customer benefit in each NPD projects and campaign
• Thai Nationality only, Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
• Minimum 5-8 years of experience product marketing, preferably in Kitchen and Home Appliance businesses
• Fluent in English
• Self-Motivated and able to work independent
• Strategic vision and conceptual thinking
• Communication, persuasion and engagement of key stake holders
• Energetic project management and attention to detail
• Motivate & engage key partners (R&D, Design, Marketing, Sales, Manufacturing, OEM, ODM suppliers)
• Ability to work with different cultures (Asia, Europe, Pacific)
• Ability to travel, may vary by project, estimated travel can vary between 10-20% per month