Retail Manager E+
Role and Responsibility
• Responsible for Electrolux sales target, and drive the replenshment with timely sales call
• Based on good understanding the drivers of retail, drive sellout growth
• Flawless execute new product launch, improve current assortment, and work with customer to agree launch events and support levels from distributor
• Negotiate price that product is bought at by customer, agree specific discount and sellout performance
• Identify the gap with execution, and take action to close the gap, including store allocation, display space, and other in store merchandising
• Be proactive to take actions to protect price guidance, to feed back competitor actions, and fight against
• Routinely analyze promoter productivity and turn-over rate and generate solutions to improve
• Implement sclective store expansion plan to improve brand visibiltity, and impact at the Point of Sales
• Sales execution to drive measurable selling and sellout results
• Opening new accounts and opportunities
• Collaborate with potential clients to address potential business.
• Participate and identify leads by attending events and establishing a strong home-deco and designer network.
• Bachelor or above
• Wide experience in kitchen appliance, and familiar with distributor channel
• Consider having know-how for premium brand business in building material market as a plus
• Proactive, good communication skill, and closely follow-up skill required.