Sales Development Manager B2C Personal Sales EMEA (Maternity cover 18 months)
Consumer & Customer Care
Do you want to go beyond growing a sales channel and inspire millions of people to enjoy their home?
Working closely with the marketing and the consumer service functions, the Ownership Solutions (OS) team builds direct relationships with owners of our appliances, delivering a simply outstanding consumer experience at all contact points and monetising this relationship by selling a growing range of products, parts, consumables, accessories and services.
As part of the Ownership Solutions team, you as Sales Development Manager Personal Sales EMEA will be responsible for developing sales capability within the company’s personal sales channels. These comprise contact centre and field service operations.
Reporting to the Senior Manager Personal Sales EMEA, you will work in a matrix structure alongside the EMEA Contact Centre Manager, the EMEA Training Director, OS Category Managers and IT EMEA Project Managers.
You will drive the sales enablement program for contact centre agents and field service technicians and activate sales of new products and services as they launch.To do this effectively, you will work with central teams developing systems and processes to support personal sales including spending a significant amount of your time in the first 6 months of this role contributing to the successful implementation of the new SAP CRM program (ConCenT) in Belgium and the UK. In the later roll-out phase of this program you will continue to work with the ConCenT team to develop requirement specifications and business use cases for other markets.
A regular day at work
• Devise and implement direct sales programs in contact centres and field service operations across EMEA;
• Assist the Consumables and Accessories Category Director and the Service and Spares Category Director to launch new services within the personal selling channels as they become available;
• Analyse channel sales performance based on agreed commercial KPIs, identifying new opportunities to sell products and services and working with the clusters to improve sales conversions of existing products and services;
• Enhance the training and coaching programs by producing specific selling materials such as call scripts, features and benefits statements and guidance on objection handling;
• Support consumer service in defining the correct operating model for contact centres and field service operations in order to maximise consumer experience and revenues;
• Act as the commercial lead for personal sales within the ConCenT program by documenting use cases, reviewing requirement specifications and assisting the markets to implement effectively to increase sales capability and performance management.
Who you are
• International. You enjoy working in a truly global environment and travelling extensively;
• Proactive. You are self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a hands-on approach;
• Collaborative. You are comfortable working within a matrix environment that is highly dependent on effective cross-functional collaboration;
• Good listener and communicator. You have great communication skills and you have the ability to convince, influence and bring stakeholders, peers, and colleagues together towards a common goal;
• Credible and influential. You possess strong communication, leadership and problem solving skills with the ability to develop and maintain relationships with diverse sets of stakeholders;
• Agile. You like working in a fast moving environment, being open to new opportunities and evolving priorities and flexible in the way you deliver against strict deadlines and deal with ambiguity;
• Analytical. You use data to inform your decision making and strategic thinking, with a keen eye on process control to achieve your sales and NPS numbers;
• Business acumen. You are commercially astute and quickly identify and respond to market opportunities.
• University degree in business administration, marketing or equivalent, MBA preferred
• 8+ years of commercial management experience
• Proven track record in new business development and establishing and growing new businesses within the context of a large organisation
• Experience in selling products and services directly to consumers
• Good understanding of consumer service operations and metrics
• Knowledge and experience of operational systems used in sales and service, including CRM
• Experience of change management in complex matrix type companies
• Project management skills, demonstrating resilience to deliver to plan
• Strong facilitation and coaching skills – credible and confident presence
• Proficient in English
Contact person: Ana Timofei – Talent Acquisition Partner