Sector Manufacturing Financial Analyst
The Operations Finance Analyst will work closely with the APAC Sector Operations Management, R&D Management, and all factories to support the controlling side of all the manufacturing, research and development, and supply chain activities of Electrolux Major Appliances - Asia Pacific Region.
Key Operational Responsibilities:
Reporting and operational support
• Consolidation of monthly reports, deviation analysis, comments and presentation package for phone and physical meetings with top management for his/her area;
• Lead the budget and expected process, consolidate and analyse the budget and expected data within the area of responsibility;
• Provide precise and accurate understanding of reported figures and KPIs for factories in his/her area;
• Follow up of major activities within his/her area;
• Ensure that factories in the area are aligned on agreed controlling processes (methods, rules, definitions) within global operations;
• Act as the interface to all other operational units (finance, product line, supply chain, sales company, global operations) within his/her area;
• Support and critical consultancy for the industrial operations manager in all operational and strategic KPIs and financial figures;
Support to strategic decisions
• Responsible for the financial part of the definition of the manufacturing strategy for his/her area (manufacturing set up);
• Driving of the financial and KPI content of the strategic plan (3 years plan) for his area;
• Driving of financial support of projects specific to his area, in coordination with his/her Industrial Operations Manager (e.g. Restructuring actions, moves of products between factories within sector or global, important investments projects)
• Support of specific projects or follow ups cross product line
• Act as the center of knowledge for specific cost items or KPIs cross product line
• Academic Background: Bachelor (or equivalent) in Finance or Accounting is required.
• IT knowledge: good general knowledge (MS Office) is required. Knowledge of JDE is a plus.
Preferred Career Experience
• Professional Experience: 5+ years of experience in manufacturing controlling (as factory controller or second line), finance with operational experience or in responsible controlling within another area in operations is essential, as well as experience in a multicultural/multinational company.
According to the job requirements and the "Electrolux Way" the candidate shall have the following skills
• Personal motivation
• Persuasive and transparent communicator
• Strong analytical and synthesis skills
• Precision in timing
• Strong team player
• Consulting competence
• Flexible and pro-active
• Solution driven
• Delivers results under stress
• Fluency in English, especially in listening and reading are the must. Knowledge of Thai is a plus.