Senior Application Developer - SAP Hybris Commerce
The Senior Application Developer, Hybris will have responsibility to design and develop eCommerce and Hybris based solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the design and all custom development for eCommerce and Hybris based solutions; this includes both employee and contractor based efforts.
- Deliver system architecture, technical design documentation, code development and unit testing, and deployment and support.
- Lead development teams through full development cycle.
- Create and implement best practices regarding solutions based on the Hybris platform.
- Adhere to the version control system, build and release processes, etc. as prescribed for the platform.
- Act as the Hybris/Java technical SME within the eCommerce team.
- Design and code system enhancements per management request.
- Conduct and participate in design and code walk-through for review and incorporate feedback into design and code artifacts.
- Assign tasks, perform code reviews and generally work in a coordinated fashion with our offshore team.
- Conduct unit and integration tests and resolve any resulting issues/bugs.
- Execute performance and load tests on applications and devices to identify problems.
- Work with team members to identify potential risks in application design and delivery.
- Assist with basic system maintenance tasks such as software patches/upgrades and OS upgrades.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 7 - 10 years of experience in software development; with at least 3 years developing eCommerce solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Mathematics/Statistics, Software Engineering, or other technical fields.
- SAP Hybris certification a plus
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Practical Application Architecture experience building and supporting eCommerce solutions
- 5+ years practical experience in JAVA Object Oriented programming is required (Java, J2EE, and JSP)
- 3+ years practical experience using the Spring framework (including Spring Core, Spring AOP,
- Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Integration)
- Practical experience in software design and full SDLC processes
- Experience building and using RESTful web services and other integration methods
- Experience with relational database platforms and T-SQL
- Experience with HTTP, HTML, and XML
- Experienced in developing application design artifacts
- Strong understanding and experience in implementing B2B and B2C modules in Hybris
- Good understanding
onperformance strategies and tuning Hybris to improve page response times
- Strong proficiency and technical understanding of WCMS
- Ability to create technical application or solution specifications to be used by others
- Ability to review work completed by others and provide constructive feedback
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with business users as well as technical users
- Experience with the Hybris v6 eCommerce platform strongly preferred
- Solid understanding on integration with ERP systems (SAP ECC, SAP CRM)
- Integration with third-party services (Chase Paymentech, Vertex, Doculynx)
- Worked with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Rhode Code, Jira)
- Experience working in an offshore model and managing offshore developers
- eCommerce experience in a large enterprise environment
- Understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies
Other Experience Preferred