Senior Automation Engineer
Senior Automation Engineer
Electrolux Home Care and Small Domestic Appliances is developing the next generation assembly, automation and product concepts. Do you want to be part of this exciting technology change?
We got a green light on executing a big automation investment in our factory in 2018. We are looking for a Senior Automation Engineer at our site in Jászberény who can support our recently started big project.
As a Senior Automation Engineer, you will be part of our Business Development team and be responsible for developing our new automatized assembly concepts. You will work closely with Research & Development function to design the new product platforms for easy Assembly and Automation (DFA).
To be successful in the role you need to be structured, proactive, self-motivated and have an eye for holistic view and context. You need to have good communication skills with a good ability to gain support for your ideas. You thrive in a dynamic organization with a high level of ambition that can respond to challenging requirements.
We expect you to have a technical related university degree or equivalent experience from robot integration, preferably in a project management role in production engineering and/or robot/PLC programing.
Experience in introducing and operating LEAN structures and improvement such as process improvement, raising the level of automation and industrialization of new projects is an advantage.
EXAMPLE OF RESPONSIBILITIES YOU WILL BE HAVING:
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
• Work with R&D function to secure new platforms are Designed for Automation
• Develop next generation assembly lines with increased automation
• Make robot integration for smaller projects with our Tool and Special Machine workshop and for bigger investment projects manage the purchasing process from investment, specification to installation
• Coordinate automation projects including concept evaluation, feasibility check and payback calculation and implementation in production
• Creating of all required design documents to specify project to external partners if needed
• Support production and develop process improvements on already executed automation projects
• Train and develop maintenance and production operators
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES:
• Degree in engineering (electrical/automation)
• Project Management of automatization concepts
• Knowledge in control and regulation technology
• Programing of PLC and Robots (KUKA or ABB)
• Fluent English and Hungarian
• You demonstrate good problem solving ability
• Good listener and communicator. You will be the spider in the web while working with other departments on a daily basis. You can express your opinion in discussions and communicate your thoughts effectively in group.
• Team player. In this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should like to work in groups as well as on your own.
• You present a process, system and business-oriented mind-set
• Proactive. You are not just solving the tasks you are given, you value being one step ahead.
• Curious. You have an endless desire to always improve projects and to get better at what you do.
• You are willing to travel in Hungary and outside the country as well