Senior EHS Officer
- Create ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Activities and Training plan.
- Conduct ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Internal and Surveillance audit
- Create, Registry and Controlled Document of ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Response and coordinate all EHS Activities.
- Lead Auditor or Internal Auditor of ISO14001:2015 & OHSAS18001
- Monthly monitoring and reporting for EHS KPI’s
- Legal requirement compliance evaluates monitoring.
- EHS measurement and monitoring.
- Manage accuracy of Budget and Fixed Asset & report
- Update, monitoring & order PPE by stock management program and manage staff requisition weekly
- Update data on information board and internal broadcasting as needed.
- Bachelor Degree in Environmental, Health and Safety.
- Min 2 years experiences is advantage.
- Knowledge of safety & security equipment / systems also ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 Principle and Internal Audit.
- Very good interpersonal skill in: verbal and written communications in English and Thai.
- Counseling and negotiating, time management, prioritizing of work, delegation and monitoring of projects and workflow, problem solving and decision-making, networking and building effective and cooperative internal and external relationships.
- Must have skills in problem clarifications and crisis communications for the company and can build good rapport with governmental officers, emergency mutual aid partners and community leaders.
- Computer skill: MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet.