Senior IT Analyst and Developer
- To provide operational and technical support as well as to be responsible for the Inventory Management Quality Assurance Applications, Organization Intranet and related Databases maintenance.
- Also provide required support & services to the users of Rayong Business applications and to IT functions in order to ensure that the business benefits of applications continue to be achieved throughout their lifetimeTo provide support to IT Application Manager for the coordination and application of established procedures related to project management within a framework of standard policies and procedures.
- To enhance department manager’s effectiveness by providing correct information and facilitate all departments to achieve their target / goal efficiently by providing necessary information, support and
- To contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in IT Application Development and Project Implementation.
- At least 5 years of working in a Manufacturing and/or Inventory Management Environment.
- Proficiency in Thai & English languages are MUST.
- IT Application Development and Project Management skills required.
- Experience in Development methodologies like Waterfall, Agile, Logical approach to problem solving and ingenuity and creativity.
- Proven experience with programming languages VB.Net, C#, ClarionCompetent in database design and data query of MSSQL, MySQL, Pervasive SQLExcellent understanding of Software Design and programming principles.
- Good knowledge of Manufacturing & Inventory Management processes is required.
- Good command of English & Thai, reading, speaking, writing and translating from English to Thai and vice versa.
- Able to communicate, clearly, with non-technical Business teams.
- Be able to work independently and handle confidential matters efficiently.