Senior Payroll Specialist
Create great employee experiences through HR processes.
Senior Payroll Specialist, Kraków
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open to new ideas – we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
A regular day at work
• As Senior Payroll Specialist, you will deliver a cost-effective, accurate payroll service for Electrolux Poland and coordinate payroll activities across locations. You will work with Business Partners to understand changes in the region and plan payroll activity to meet business needs. You will proactively review customer feedback to identify areas of service improvement.
• Detail oriented. You believe small things matter.
• Brave. Not afraid of facing challenges and making decisions.
• Customer oriented. You like making people’s life easier.
• Good communicator.
• Able to deliver results in a high-performance culture.
• Min 2-3 years experience with Payroll calculation (shared services environment as an advantage),
• Very good knowledge of Polish Social Security regulation, Tax, and Labour code,
• Good knowledge of English (B2),
• Knowledge of SAP and Enova would be a strong asset.
• Challenging tasks to encounter every day,
• Opportunities to raise professional qualifications,
• We’re famous for our friendly work atmosphere and work-life balance,
• Attractive social benefits package.