Senior Subject Matter Expert, PLM Solutions
Turn needs into PLM solutions
For us going to work
Senior Subject Matter Expert, PLM Solutions - Stockholm
We are looking for a Senior Subject Matter Expert, PLM Solutions: you will deliver and drive key Technology solutions for the Global PLM. This includes deep involvement in the other departments within IT and Sectors globally, which is a key mechanism for harmonization and
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
• Manage solution implementation and development from beginning to end
• Define implement solutions scope and strategy in collaboration with senior management.
• Being one of the key members of defining and implementing the Electrolux future strategy for Industry 4.0/Digital Operations.
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and advise contingency plans.
• Influence and motivate the organization by being a solid change lead and solution expert.
• Good listener. You will work with other Electrolux offices around the world on a daily basis – therefore these attributes are key for making projects run smoothly.
• Team player. In this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should like to work in groups as well as on your own.
• Proactive. You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
• Analytical. You can think critically and apply logical reasoning.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of 6 years of experience in CAx/PLM and EPP/MRP solutions. Preferably with
• Broad and clear understanding of
• Preferably a degree in Engineering and IT
• Excellent English knowledge, written and spoken.
• Experience in
• Experience in deployment of
• Experience in BMIDE, ITK, client customization
Dedicated recruiter: Chiara Salin