Service Development Manager - Center or South UK
Consumer & Customer Care
Service Development Manager
Make sure we deliver the finest customer service by managing and influencing our Service Partners daily.
At Electrolux Professional we understand the positive difference the right tools and instruments can make to your life. So we can make a positive, everyday difference
Our Customer Service Team in Electrolux Professional is looking for a results-driven Service Development Manager who can
A typical day at work
You will be in contact daily with our Service Providers who are mainly located in the center and south of UK and you will make sure
You will be a valuable person who will massively support the team and the Head of Customer Service of Electrolux Professional in driving all Business goals and improving our service nationally.
Your daily activities will contain:
• To manage our Service Partners and to ensure that best in class service provision is provided to customers.
• To develop, improve and expand the network of
• To monitor the Service Partner’s and internal teams performance against agreed SLA’s and take necessary action where service partners are failing to meet SLA’s.
• To support Head of Customer Care Department in the investigation and resolution all complaints in relation to Service partners and internal teams, including competence of service partners engineers.
• To monitor, chase and progress all outstanding warranty, contract, preventative, and
• To identify training requirements of Service Partners and Internal Teams, working with Head of Customer Care and technical/training support team(s) to ensure these requirements are met.
• To ensuring company health and safety procedures are articulated and followed by all Service Partners.
• Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations.
Motivated and enthusiastic. You demonstrate tenacity and focus by continuously striving to achieve objectives and deliver results with good quality.
Organised. You have good time management skills with the ability to think ahead, anticipate deadlines and plan in advance.
Strong communicator. You drive changes, motivate peoples and build
• Previous experience as a Service Manager with responsibility for managing outsourced contractors and internal teams would be preferred.
• It would be beneficial but not essential to have experience as an engineer in laundry or food sector.
In case of any questions, reach out to Sara Vigliotti, Talent Acquisition Partner UK & Ireland.