Software Product Manager
Product Manager, Software Product - Stockholm headquarter
Turn ideas into reality. Globally.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open to new ideas – we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Why you should join this team:
Traditionally the appliance industry has been all about Hardware. Today, in the eye of IoT, voice assistants and autonomous systems, Software is increasingly entering the center stage to be married with hardware for a winning product. As such, Electrolux is strengthening the Software side of our product development with product managers having previous experience from the online services and platform industry.
You will be part of a global product team based in Stockholm, working with R&D, Design, Product line and Marketing to drive the software part of our consumer products, such as robotic vacuums, air purifiers, and kitchen appliances.
A regular day at work
As one of our Product Managers – Software Product You will be responsible to drive successful tradeoffs that affect cost, revenue, schedule, user experience and how the product evolves throughout its life cycle. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced and ambitious candidate to define, form and impact from an early stage while working on truly global products and in an industry where software-driven innovation increasingly will set the agenda. This role will be at the core of the rapid evolution of IoT.
You will be responsible for:
• Lead the software development side of our product, to offer a great Electrolux user experience, throughout ideation, technical development, launch and ongoing usage
• Work in a cross-functional manner with our engineers, designers and category managers to set the vision, objectives, and roadmap for the software product and the team
• Manage the process to define a software product and platforms features and functionality
• Contribute to the overall product lines strategy to define broad and impactful consumer-centric software products for worldwide markets
• Define and analyze metrics and KPI’s used to measure the health and success of software products and how these improve over time and drive product lifetime value
• Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into software product requirements
• Participate in user-experience research to identify obstacles and improve user satisfaction
• Support Marketing and Product lines in developing marketing and communication materials
You will report to Daniel Wentz, VP Software Consumer Product within Electrolux global Home Care & SDA sector, who together with the sectors senior leadership team and CEO Ola Nilsson, drives the sector, its product, and IoT evolution.
• You work in and encourage, cross-collaboration leveraging diversity and open feedback
• You know how to inspire, motivate and support a team to get things done
• You can translate your and your team’s knowledge to user stories and prioritized backlog items
• You are good at communicating concepts, ideas and decision-making to stakeholders at all levels, in different shapes depending on the context
• You have previously demonstrated time management, communication, and prioritization skills
• You understand an react to change and are capable to adapt to business and organization needs
As a person you:
• Act with integrity, honesty, and morale.
• Are open and want to grow by learning and developing yourself.
• Are a strong internal and external communicator
• Are a true team player
Competencies and skills needed:
• You have previous experience (5+ years) from Engineering, UX or Product Management, building online consumer products together with cross-functional teams
• You have a technical understanding of what it takes to build and maintain consumer-facing applications and services and you are comfortable facilitating and participating in the design, architectural and technical decisions made in the team
• You understand user experience, information architecture and design vision; and how they impact
• You have a required experience of the OKR framework, data-driven product development
• Your passion for the evolution of home appliances and IoT is considered a plus
Experience & Qualifications:
• 5+ years of experience in either product management, UX, Software Engineering of consumer-facing online products
• 5+ years of business development experience of digital business models
• Masters degree or equivalent
Dedicated recruiter: Asa Forssner