Solution Lead – Digital Marketing Platforms
Bring your ideas to work where we’re all about bringing ideas to life.
For us going to work
Solution Lead – Digital marketing platforms
As Solution Lead you are a critical part of the team responsible for the global digital marketing platforms within Electrolux IT. The role is responsible for the technologies and service delivery of our marketing websites, but will also help design new solutions that meet the needs of the digital marketing teams throughout the organization.
In the role, you will work closely with the business globally to roll out new solutions as well as help the business organization understands how to leverage technology in the best way to innovate the business and deliver even better consumer experiences.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
• Have the service delivery responsibility for the operations of marketing websites including management of external service provider
• Work with business and other IT stakeholders to identify and deliver consumer-facing IT solutions that enable and deliver business value
• Provide technical expertise to any new business requirements and analyze feasibility as well as the impact on systems and overall architecture
• Have an active involvement in roadmap development for marketing technology platforms
• Maintain operational excellence in all service delivery ensuring a secure, reliable, available, compliant and cost-effective environment
Collaborative: You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
Problem-solving approach. You turn issues into solutions.
Self-starting: With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
Adaptable: Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Strong experience with digital/web technology e.g. through development projects
• Experience with web site operations and support, preferably in a Microsoft environment using ITIL
• Experience with content management systems (CMS) and content delivery network (CDN) solutions, ideally Episerver and Akamai
• Project management and business analysis skills beneficial
• University degree in IT or technical studies
• Proficiency English, both verbal and written
Dedicated recruiter: Chiara Salin