Sourcing Solution Technical Lead
Purchasing & Sourcing
Sourcing Solution Technical Lead
Electrolux Global Purchasing currently has an exciting opportunity to join the team as a Sourcing Solution Technical Lead. Your objective will be to support, improve and administrate our Global Purchasing organizations’ Ariba platform for Sourcing, Contract Management, Supplier Lifecycle and Performance & Spend Analysis. You will be a key member of the Purchasing Centre of Excellence and act as an interface between user groups and stakeholders. You will also play a big part of the post-implementation governance structure.
Our Integrated Sourcing Solution program is an important part of the digital transformation within Electrolux Global Purchasing organization and this is a fundamental role in securing this journey.
You will be based in Electrolux international and dynamic global headquarters in Stockholm and report to the Global Purchasing Business Solution System Manager.
Typical day at work
As Sourcing Solution Technical Lead, you will maintain the configuration of the Ariba solution, provide advanced process/system support and identify opportunities for improvement. In addition, you will have daily operational duties related to the Ariba administration and will be part of the expansion project team helping members of the procurement organization in evaluating system expansion. You will make sure there is alignment with different stakeholders and you drive continuous, incremental and where possible, steep improvements to achieve better performance.
You also report on key sourcing and procurement metrics to make sure there is solution availability, controls, configurations and data integrity. You collaborate with the Centre of Excellence Business Process Lead on for example system changes, ISS roadmap improvements and custom dashboards. You will also have the opportunity to network with industry professionals to identify best practices and benchmark performance to make sure that processes and systems are optimized.
Who you are:
• You appreciate and understand process and the project goals.
• With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
• You build good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
• You start and you finish, taking responsibility for getting things done, on time and with high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
• You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
• Background in IT and procurement, supply chain, finance or other relevant business area and have experience in systems administration with strong preference for Ariba or other procurement software.
• Experience in below listed Ariba Modules will be an advantage:
• Upstream (Source-to-Contract): Strategic Sourcing Suite (Sourcing, Contract Management, Supplier Lifecycle Performance), Supplier Risk, Signature Management by Docusign, Procurement
• Knowledge on following downstream modules (Procure to Pay) will be beneficial: Buying, multi- ERP edition, Commerce Automation, Supply Chain Collaboration for Buyers, forecast add-on, Payables
• Experience working with a software development lifecycle methodology
• Knowledge of e-procurement systems
• Experience in systems implementations or project work
• Fluent English
Dedicated recruiter: Cecilia Bajera