Spares Documentation Developer
Consumer & Customer Care
Creation and maintenance of spares documentation in a way that will enable quick and efficient diagnostics and repair of household appliances and also supporting Spares planning to ensure high quality of service and customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Monitoring changes in production and development for various appliances and keeping it up to data with running production changes,
• Preparation of spare part lists for appliances within a defined timeline,
• Creating entries in spares databases, definition of spare parts, creation of drawings and modification of electrical diagrams,
• Support for Spares Planning Team to optimize the supply process.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
• University degree in engineering (BSc or MSc) - mechanics, electronics or similar
• Min.1 year of professional experience
• English language (very good written and spoken)
• Ability to correctly interpret technical drawings and electrical diagrams
• Basic knowledge of graphics editing software
• Basic technical knowledge on operation of household appliances
• Self-organization and ability to prioritize
• Initiative and reliability
• Consumer focus,
• Ability to quickly adapt to existing conditions,
• Team awareness,
• Positive attitude.