Sr. Certification Engineer
• Perform safety and energy consumption compliance on Electrolux Home Comfort & SDA products. (CB, UL, AHAM, CEC, etc.)
• Do safety testings. (for evaluation purpose)
• Support local approvals in projects.
• Main contact with external test houses for safety compliance.
• Provide suggestions and solutions of safety compliance during product life cycle.
• Reviewer of reports and declarations of safety compliance.
• Work with other functions and suppliers as a member of the project team.
• Other work assigned by the line manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
Educational Background / Professional Qualification Requirement
• BS or BE of electronic
Work Experience Requirement
• 8 years working experience, at least 5 years on safety compliance.
• Experience of HVAC products compliance is preferable.
• Familiar with EU and US safety standards and regulations
• Analytical skills
• Good English communication skills both written and oral
Personal Characteristics Requirement
• Open and willing to share knowledge
• Attention to details
Language ability Requirement
• Prepared to travel domestic and international