Strategic Planner Product Line Kitchen (m/w/d)
Create our Range. Strategically.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Want to know how we will cut our carbon emissions by half by 2020? Watch our For The Better film.
Around 600 colleagues work together in our Marketing & Sales headquarter Germany / Austria „Auf AEG“ in the heart of Nürnberg. All of them take responsibility for creative ideas to ensure best-in-class Sales, Marketing and Service delivery to our customers and end consumers. You know us by our brands AEG and Electrolux. The closest metro station is in front of our main entrance, we have a parent-child-office, cozy breakout areas, Yoga classes and a great canteen – we offer a lot for your life at work!
Strategic Planner Product Line Kitchen
You work closely with the Head of Product Line Kitchen to lead the commercial triangle between Sales, Marketing and Product Line and drive decision making processes regarding our kitchen appliances range. You constantly monitor and analyse the strategic position of our range and prices in the market.
A regular day at work
Together with the Head of Product Line, you direct the range planning and set our strategic targets. Your activities in the commercial triangle help ensure profitable sales. You influence decision making based on market trends, business opportunities, competitors’ activities and feasibility studies. You pro-actively support in developing and executing product ranges according to our Generation Plan, business needs and consumer insights. You manage and implement business opportunities and promotion plans in Germany and Austria and liaise with our Product Management for commercial launches. You constantly review our strengths and pain points in order to adjust and improve effectiveness and performance and have creative ideas to evaluate and improve our processes.
• Set priorities. You structure complex processes and manage diverse expectations.
• Analytical. You have strong business understanding and are used to working with various projects and tools in parallel.
• Results driven. You strive to make the right decision in the right time.
• Flexible. You like the challenges of an agile environment.
• Team Player and Networker. You are a confident presenter, a strong team player and used to working in an international and diverse Matrix organization with numerous stakeholders.
Education & experience
• University degree in Business Management or Marketing.
• At least 5 years of work experience in a product management function, preferably in Consumer Goods.
• Experience from a Sales function would be a plus.
• Fluent in German and English, both in speaking and writing.