Talent Acquisition Manager, MEA (Temporary , 1 year assignment)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Join us to shape the future of Electrolux employer brand by driving talent acquisition agenda for MEA region.You contribute to our purpose Shape living for the better by hiring talent with potential defined by learning ability, drive and adaptability.
At Electrolux, we are on a journey to shape
About the Job
We are looking for an independent Talent Acquisition Professional who is responsible for leading, developing and delivering talent acquisition goals in the most effective and efficient manner.
As part of EMEA TA Management team, you play a key role in advising on
In this role, you will also work on open roles, guide the hiring managers and candidates through Electrolux selection process, and ensure a seamless experience at all times.
A regular day at work
You are part of a diverse team of 30+ Talent Acquisition team, based in 10 countries, serving 33 countries. You will inspire, coach, support your direct reports to achieve
You will work in a truly multi-cultural, diverse environment in Dubai, which is the headquarters for MEA cluster. You will work in an ergonomically designed,
- Your primary scope of work will be MEA region, which includes Dubai, South Africa, Egypt, Turkey, Morocco and any other location within
- You will have one direct report from Egypt.
Example of responsibilities you will be having
- To be a true partner to HR and business leaders by understanding business context, issues, challenges, and provide advice and support.
- Manage the recruitment process end to end for all the talent needs in the region.
- Work with hiring managers to define recruitment needs, establish role requirements, candidate specifications and sourcing plan.
- Provide advice on selection methodology to test the candidate’s ability and fit such as competency interviews and psychometric tools.
- Manage the current and forecasted recruitment requirements and ensure that there is a strong talent pipeline.
- To further, shape our positive employer brand you are active in organizing and participating in relevant job and campus fairs.
highlevel of customer orientation including regular consultation with hiring managers on recruitment needs, statusof hires and areas of improvement in the selection process.
- Support the direct reports in managing their role by coaching, training, monitoring performance and workload.
- Lead and support continuous improvement projects, which lead to efficiencies in TA organization across EMEA.
Who You Are
- Ambition & Drive: You have pride in getting
besttalent for the company with high sense of ownership to deliver the best.
- Agility: You have an agile
mind-setto adapt and react to challenges and make informed decisions.
- Growth focussed: You have entrepreneurial
mind-set, appetite to learn & develop self & others.
- International: You enjoy working in a truly global environment and you are ready to travel when required, interested in international mobility in future.
Education & Experience
- More than 5 years’ of recruiting experience In-house in large multi-national organizations along with agency/RPO background within MEA region is preferred.
- Relevant Business Management degree.
- Proven track record of driving processes forward, hands-on experience managing end-end recruitment with exceptional business understanding.
- Ability to anticipate issues and stay calm under pressure.
mind-setcoming from working with various cultures and levels.
- Fluent in English.
- The role is open for 1 year with a probability to extend further.
- Looking for candidates who can join immediately or in a month’s notice and interested in international mobility in future.