Talent Acquisition Manager – R&D & Technology
• Do you know what makes people tick?
• Are you passionate about leading, coaching and developing people?
• Does a challenge motivate you?
• Do you take personal pride in matching the best with the best?
• Are you systematic enough to juggle a lot of tasks and deadlines?
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open
About the Job
As Talent Acquisition Manager at Electrolux, you will be responsible for leading a team of dedicated Talent Acquisition Partners as well as developing and delivering Talent Acquisition goals for our Technology functions across the EMEA region.
You are part of an international team who support our business managers in attracting talents that match our culture and functional requirements. You are a key member of the EMEA TA Management team and will work on, among other things, the development of the talent acquisition strategy, team capabilities, organization structure, processes, tools, employment branding etc.
You partner with our Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners in order to understand business context, their strategic challenges
You play an active part in our talent strategy, participate in business talent reviews and create effective talent pools for R&D and Technology. On the basis of your market expertise and analysis, you are able to advise and influence business decisions. In order to attract potential talent, you plan and organize employer branding events, you are an expert in social media recruiting and follow the latest trends in digital recruitment.
• Expertise: You know the ABC of a holistic Talent Acquisition process and act as a trusted consultant to our business.
• Leader: You are a leader rather than a manager and enjoy challenging your team to grow and develop, at the same time you are not scared to challenge.
• Innovation: You constantly challenge the status quo, find pragmatic solutions and contribute to improvement projects.
• Results driven: You take necessary decisions and anticipate actions.
• Organised: You know how to set priorities, work in a methodical, structured and efficient way.
• Flexible: You manage various projects in parallel and adapt to changing goals.
• International: You enjoy working in a truly global environment and you are ready to travel when required.
Education & Experience
• More than 5 years’ of recruiting experience In-house in large multi-national organizations along with agency
• Experience in a leadership role required
• Relevant Business Management degree.
• Proven track record of driving processes forward, hands-on experience managing end-end recruitment with exceptional business understanding.
• Ability to anticipate issues and stay calm under pressure.
• International mindset coming from working with various cultures and levels.
• Fluent in English.
• Availability to travel