Talent Acquisition Partner (Technical Profiles)
Technical Talent Acquisition team in Electrolux is growing and is now looking for a new team member to join our journey at to bring key talents to make a change inside the company.
• Do you know what makes people tick?
• Do people consider you a good listener?
• Does challenge motivate you?
• Do you take personal pride in matching the best with the best?
• Are you systematic enough to juggle a lot of tasks and deadlines?
• Are you conscientious about writing thank-you notes?
Recruiting is a people business, so interpersonal skills are paramount.
IS TALENT ACQUISITION YOUR “THING”?
In the Technical Talent Acquisition Partner role your goal will be to bring talented individuals into interesting engineering positions in our factories.
You will be a business contact and partner. You will become an expert in recruitment, understanding the trends in staffing, business and the market. Plus, you will know which new technical solutions/ innovations and our products makes easier everyday life of millions our customers. We want you to be part of our team and what we do and breathe every day. You will guide the hiring managers and candidates through Electrolux EMEA’s selection process and ensure a seamless candidate and line manager experience at all times. You will also partner very closely with other HR to ensure we bring the right talent to Electrolux teams.
With an emphasis on end-to-end recruitment, you will join our team effort in building Electrolux employer brand. We will also open opportunity for you to bring your innovative way of working and thinking as continuous improvement is our mindset.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Here are some of the things we’re looking for. If you have most of them, please apply:
• Flexible approach to work and passion for recruiting are musts
• More than 3 years’ experience in recruiting is probably what you need to succeed, but we’re willing to be persuaded.
• In-house experience is preferred, but agency/RPO background is also great,
• Proven track record of driving processes forward and an insatiable desire to provide outstanding customer service
•Proficient level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components, including, but not limited to: sourcing, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, salary trends, relationship management
• Ability to work with all media and no fear of social recruitment
• Excellent project management skills, including effective time management, an ability to work independently, skill at setting priorities and reliability at meeting deadlines
• Ability to anticipate issues and stay calm under pressure
• Pro-activeness and “can do” attitude
• Goals Orientation and strong motivation to achieve
• International mindset coming from working with various cultures and levels
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Working in a truly global company
• Join fun, diverse and multicultural team of recruiters – we are 25 recruiters, based in 10 countries, serving 32 countries
• Interesting projects (most of the time)
• Chance to contribute to new employer branding initiative
• Opportunity to be part of both a business and an HR community
• We will listen what you say and feedback
• Be part of growing EMEA Talent Acqusition’s team
• Variety not routine
• Great atmosphere
• Interesting job and challenging task
• Really international environment and work in multicultural team
• Opportunity to use foreign languages at work
• Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange
• Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level working in Poland
• Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
• and we offer more… • Languages classes grant • International travels opportunity • Attractive social benefits packet – private medical care, Multisport Card, life insurance , special staff prices for all products, canteen on place, discount for lunches… and many others benefits)