Talent Management Specialist
Charlotte, North Carolina
The Talent Management Specialist plays an important role in the organization collaborating with global and regional stakeholders designing and implementing talent management and development initiatives such as succession planning, identification and development of top talent, performance management, employee engagement survey, etc. This position is also responsible to manage our HR cloud based system (Cornerstone) – Performance management module. Strong project management, change management, flexibility and adaptability to manage tactical and strategic processes, create strong and strategic partnership with HR Business Partners and global talent partners are critical skills to succeed in this role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with line management, global stakeholders and regional talent management director to build, align and implement HR processes related to talent and performance management
- Develop training and communication materials for talent and performance management processes across the region.
- Facilitate training related to talent development & management with HR business partners and employees.
- Partner with global and other regional process teams to ensure alignment with business needs and assess future enhancement needs and opportunities
- Assess and identify talent management & development gaps and design and implement strategies and solutions
- Participate in testing new system releases and/or improvements and assess impact and share with regional talent management director.
- Conduct internal and external benchmarks & identify best practices.
- Develop a talent management and development network with internal and external SMEs.
- Handle confidential information while demonstrating considerable use of tact, diplomacy, discretion and sound judgment.
- Establish strong working partnerships cross functionally and globally.
- All other assignments as required.
- BA/BS degree in business or related discipline.
- 5-7 years of experience in Human Resources, including talent and organizational performance and development initiatives, programs, and processes
- Experience working with HR cloud based system (i.e. Cornerstone, SuccessFactors, Workday, etc.)
- Self-starter with high change agility and proven success in leading change initiatives
- Business acumen with ability to develop and implement talent strategies to address business opportunities and challenges
- Knowledge of OD and talent management practices with the ability to adapt those strategies to align to the corporate culture
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Sound business judgment and a demonstrated ability to think strategically and execute objectives
- Excellent project management and organization skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Action oriented with focus on results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work at all levels of the organization.
- Unquestionable business and personal integrity and ethical standards.
- Masters/MBA (preferred) or equivalent experience in organizational development or behavior.
- Change management certification and/or CPLP certification