Consumer & Customer Care
Develop and maintain the supply of information for the NZ service network
Technical Service Representative
Electrolux Technical Service representative based in Auckland to support NZ Service Centres by providing technical training for NZ authorized service centres.
This role is responsible for ensuring our authorized service centres receive the training required to meet Electrolux standards and provide the customer with an exceptional service.
To administer effective and efficient service advise on all Electrolux products, primarily for our authorised service network but also internally. Also to become a category champion in one of the product lines.
- Develop and maintain the supply of information for the service network
- Liaise between Customer Care and Technical teams
- Daily meetings with Customer Care
- Develop training packages for field training of Authorised Service Centres
- Monitor Authorised Service Centre field and National Road Shows
- Liaison with Electrical and Gas approved engineers to ensure product compliance
- Monthly Quality Phone Hook ups
- Reduce warranty costs by analysing QES data and recommending action to the appropriate factory
- Monitor monthly QES reports
- Trade certificate/diploma in electrical engineering
- Minimum 5 yrs service experience in the consumer electronics and/or white goods industry
- Have relevant appliance industry trade qualifications and licenses
- Good communication skills
- Able to work within a team environment
- Work under pressure to meet time lines
- Good interaction with end users, factories and field service personnel.
- Liaise with personnel who have both a technical and non-technical understanding of white goods.
Apply for this role now, as applications will be closing on 27th June 2018
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances, based on deep consumer insight and developed in close collaboration with professional users. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions for households and businesses, with products such as refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, cookers, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances. Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 50 million products to customers in more than 150 countries every year. In 2014, Electrolux had sales of SEK 112 billion and about 60,000 employees. Electrolux has been doing business since 1919. The headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden, and the Electrolux share ELUXb is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm.
Trade certificate/diploma in electrical engineering