THD/JCP Core Agent
Consumer & Customer Care
The Business Center Specialist contributes to the creation of a pure selling environment for the various
Electrolux sales channels by providing post-delivery administrative and order entry support. Serving as an
external brand ambassador, specialists must convey professional expertise in our products, brands and
services. As a member of the sales organization, advocates contribute to achieving organizational revenue
goals by creating an effortless experience for Electrolux customers and internal sales employees and by
upselling when appropriate. The Business Center Specialist must demonstrate tact, sensitivity and
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage customer interactions professionally, efficiently and with excellent communication skills.
- Provide exceptional customer service by acknowledging and appropriately greeting every customer in a timely manner.
- Attend to customer questions, complaints and concerns immediately, and facilitate satisfactory resolution.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal sales team members and external customers by providing administrative support for post-delivery issues including damage claims, parts replacements, etc.
- Enter and manage product orders and special services requirements, such as delivery and installation.
- Leverage the voice of the customer to identify and make recommendations on products, brands and service improvements.
- Adhere to published policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain strong product and feature knowledge for all brands.
- Exceed established key performance indicator metrics such as: quality, customer satisfaction, attendance, adherence to schedule, average handle times, and resolution.
- Drive efficiency and change through continuous improvement – personal and team.
- Provide back-up support for other queues and departments as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required, college degree strongly preferred
- Minimum 2 year experience in order entry, logistics or customer service
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, written and digital (email, chat, text)
- Demonstrated customer obsession resulting in the ability to meet and exceed consumer needs
- Pro-active problem solving skills
- Ability to work well within team environment
- Intermediate proficiency with keyboard (40 wpm) and Microsoft Office applications
- Strong selling and persuasion skills
- Successfully navigates through ambiguity and change
- Bilingual capabilities a plus
- Career ambitious
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficient in the use of computerized business applications; Windows, Excel, Power Point, JDE preferred
- Must successfully complete initial training with a passing score