Total Rewards Manager, APAC
As Total Rewards Manager, APAC in Electrolux, you drive and support in rewards related topics based on the Total Rewards APAC planning, annual cycle activities and business requirements. You are an active and collaborative member of our Group HR Total Rewards Team and report to the Total Rewards Director APAC.
Typical day at work
• Create compensation proposals for internal, external and cross country moves.
• Coordinate and drive White Collar & Blue Collar Analysis based on business needs and proactive analysis.
• Monitor market trends, evaluate external competitiveness related to rewards and make recommendations.
• Support and provide consultation in Job Architecture related tasks, such as mapping, evaluation and facilitation.
• Support in developing the Rewards processes from a Continuous Improvement perspective.
• Engage and involve with stakeholders such as HRBPs and other HR colleagues as well as Business Leaders.
• Be responsible for coordinating and driving annual Rewards processes as well as development projects/activities within Rewards.
• Analyse & compare existing reward programmes across sectors within a country, understand the impact & cost-effectiveness. Where appropriate, cooperate with the Country HR Manager on improvement and
• Monitor market trends, interpret results and make recommendations based on results of compensation & benefit surveys.
• Take part in building a communication & training plan as well as strategy to be executed to HRBP´s
• Support the creation and maintenance of Total Rewards policies, tools, communication and training materials, in line with industry best practice and business needs.
• Interact with local HR Services in management of reward processes and delivery of timely and effective, customer focused and qualitative output
Who are you
We are looking for a team player who takes responsibility and makes things happen.
- You have a proactive approach and are able to prioritize well. We expect you to have attention to details and operate well in a changing environment.
- You enjoy and have the ability to communicate in a dynamic, international environment in a matrix organization.
- You need to have strong personal integrity and the capability in dealing with confidential information. The workload varies over a year and you are expected to be flexible on working hours.
- You are open to some travel when needed.
• Relevant university degree in HR or business administration and at least 5 years’ relevant experience of Compensation and Benefits least in East Asia area.
• Experience in an international rewards context – general knowledge of compensation & benefit practices and policies specifically in East Asia
• Experience in job grading systems and market data analysis and interpretation (Mercer, Towers Watson)
• Strong data mining, analytical skills, and proficiency in use of spreadsheets required
• Fully proficient in English, any additional Asian language is a plus
• Proficiency in Excel