Total Rewards Specialist
Electrolux HRS EMEA presents
Drive impact through HR processes.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Junior Total Rewards Specialist, Kraków
A regular day at work
As Junior Total Rewards Specialist you will cooperate with Center of Expertise, HR Services and Payroll teams to maintain accurate data for rewards purposes.
You will act as a gatekeeper for the rewards processes in accordance with the compensation policy. You will coordinate parts of the processes, taking ownership of delivering expected outcome.
You will support Mobility Specialist in administer topics related to employee moves
Driving rewards and mobility procesesses you will be able to make a real impact.
• Analytic. You know what lays behind the issues.
• Detail oriented. You believe small things matter.
• Resilient. You manage challenging situations in a professional way.
• Self-driven – You are willing to take ownership and drive initiatives.
• Growth oriented –You are interested in growing within the Total Rewards function.
• Customer oriented – you like making people’s life easier
• Good knowledge of Excel
• Min 1 year work experience preferably in HR department
• Very good knowledge of English