Trade Marketing Operations Manager
Alphen a/d RijnNetherlands
Elaborate our brand visibility in the Netherlands.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For our Electrolux office in Alphen a/d Rijn (Netherlands), we are currently hiring a highly motivated, professional and challenge-oriented Trade Marketing Operations Manager.
The need for more than outstanding home appliances is growing bigger by the day. For this reason, we are looking for a new colleague who can create together with us the best experience for our customers and consumers, making them even more satisfied than today.
A regular day at work
As our Trade Marketing Operations Manager, you will be responsible for driving the sell-out of Electrolux products (AEG, Zanussi and Electrolux) by deploying the right trade marketing assets and programs, both online and in-store in the right and most efficient way and based on the following focus areas: CBD (Customer Business Development) process, e-commerce operations and online sales development, sell-out training, ambassadors program, category management. You will report to the Trade Marketing Operations Manager Benelux and you will be responsible for 2-3 direct reports.
Who you are
- Curious.You are always interested in what our competitors, our customers and our consumers do and you have a good idea of what’s happening outside of Electrolux.
- Creative. You are not afraid to explore new ways of thinking.
- Diagnostic. You have outstanding analytical skills and a strong eye for detail.
- Proactive. You are not just solving the tasks you are given, you value being one step ahead. With your excellent organization skills, you are able to plan and to set your priorities.
- Good listener and communicator. You will become a spider in the web and work with internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis – therefore these attributes are key.
Education & experience
- You have a university degree, preferably a Master’s degree in Management, Economics, Marketing, Business Administration or similar.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a strong sales and/or marketing-oriented position with a proven track record of success, preferably within the consumer electronics or FMCG market. Experience in the retail distribution market will be considered as a plus.
- You are a team leader with an inspiring and encouraging winning spirit and a growth mindset.
- You have excellent communication skills (spoken and written, in Dutch and English).
In case of any questions or doubts, reach out to Gregory Deschuyteneer, Talent Acquisition Partner Benelux. E-mail: email@example.com.