Consumer & Customer Care
The Customer Engagement Center (CEC) Trainer will be responsible for partnering with Sr. Trainers to assist in delivering targeted and successful training programs focused on introducing new hires to the Electrolux CEC. Other responsibilities include providing superior customer service, driving profitable growth activities and promoting professional development in regards to new hire trainees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver effective and engaging training programs for front-line customer service agents and digital care agents designed to deliver effortless experiences, brand loyalty and drive profitable growth
- Ensure class materials are prepared for daily activities.
- Assist Senior Trainer in reviewing Voice of the Customer data to ensure that we are focusing product training on the high volume products, models, and call types
- Partner with managers, coaches, and employees to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training and to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, business initiatives, and technologies
- Employ adult learning techniques to formulate teaching outlines and determines instructional methods such as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings and workshops
- Assist Senior Trainer in selecting and/or developing teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, and reference workshops
- Conduct training sessions covering specified areas such as on-the-job training, use of computers and software, interpersonal skills, quality & process issues, and product knowledge
- Test trainees to measure progress and to evaluate effectiveness of training
- Report on progress of employees under guidance during training periods
- Maintain trainee records
- Facilitate night classes as needed
- Deliver remedial and/or follow-up training
- Deliver recurrent skills enhancement training
- Assist in identifying and defining the training needs of the agents and implement programs to meet those needs
- Maintain connection with current business environment to ensure relevancy in all aspects of work
- Some College experience required.
- Minimum 2 years of training, mentoring or coaching experience, preferably in a contact center and/or customer service environment.
- Electrolux Major Appliances experience preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills; exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of home appliances
- Understanding and/or prior implementation of adult learning principles and techniques
- Strong planning an organizational skills
- Strong customer service and selling process knowledge
- Professional work ethic and strong example setting (demonstrated reliability with respect to attendance, professional attire, adherence to center guidelines, etc.)
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), and the ability to learn technology quickly
- Performance observation and feedback skills required
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and with outside contacts
- Must be motivated, adaptable, flexible, and able to produce quality results in an evolving, fast-paced environment