Training & Development Specialist
Schedule, train and assist associates/business units in understanding responsibilities, training such as, but not limited to, implementing Supervisory training, Safety training, etc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Must be capable of facilitating various training programs.
- Must demonstrate good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to effectively plan, organize and implement training schedules.
- Maintain Human Resource files with confidentiality.
- Updates training forms.
- Logs training records.
- Verifies training documents are kept current.
- Assists with training research and development.
- Must be able to work flexible hours as required.
- Associates degree or currently pursuing a 4-year degree required
- 1-2 years of office experience required, preferably in a HR/Training environment
- Able to communicate well in English with all levels of employees both verbally and in writing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) a must. (Testing maybe required)