University Relations Program Partner
The University Relation Program Partner plays an important role in the organization collaborating with Talent acquisition leadership & regional stakeholders to determine the recruiting strategy & partnerships with universities, technical colleges
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in the design of the internship & Co-op program
- Implement and manage the regional internship & Co-op program.
- Partner with HR, Managers
andleaders to determine talent needs and develop the recruiting strategy
- Support the Electrolux strategy to increase the company mind-share of
brandamong the academic community and other channels to attract & select the right talent
- Partner with regional and global talent acquisition partners to support the recruiting efforts & leverage the global partnership with AIESEC
- Develop and maintain relationships with key contacts at target schools including academic faculty, career services, development offices, student organizations, etc. to support the overall Campus Recruiting team efforts
- Implement innovative sourcing strategies to identify talented college candidates while paying particular attention to diversity initiatives
- Collaborate to identify internal and external benchmarks & identify best practices.
- Develop an internal talent acquisition college recruiting network.
- Schedule, plan and execute interview events and office visits for candidates and managers.
- Travel to selected universities as needed, 25% travel required.
- All other assignments as required.
- BA/BS degree in business or related discipline.
- Minimum of three years (3) of experience in Human Resources, including talent acquisition
- Experience managing an outreach/campus relations programs (preferred)
- Experience using ATS systems (preferred)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of current sourcing strategies and trends
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective internal and external relationships
- Sound business judgment
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and execute objectives
- Good project management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Action-oriented with focus on results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work at all levels of the organization.
- Highly developed organization and presentation skills
- Unquestionable business and personal integrity and ethical standards.