Vintec Club Regional Manager / Wine Channel BDM
As the Vintec Club Regional Manager, you will be responsible for launching and developing the Vintec Club platform and community of wine lovers/wine cellar owners in North America and supporting the launch of the Vintec brand by building relationships, partnerships and sales within the Wine Industry. The role is a business development, community manager and brand ambassador role. The ideal candidate brings passion for wine and experience within the wine industry; possesses a drive for growth and an entrepreneurial spirit; has a strong interest and/or experience in events and community management; has a polished presentation style and is a strong communicator.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Translating strategy into an implementation model that is delivered within the region.
- Build and maintain a 1st in class brand and consumer experience for Vintec customers/members and wine lovers in North America.
- Establish and build upon relationships with vineyards, wine stores, wine distributors and restaurants/wine bars, and develop Vintec Club programs and delivery to ensure building of these key relationships.
- Create and conduct promotional/hospitality dinners and degustation events with wineries, restaurants, wine bars and trade partners, to deliver remarkable experiences to the Vintec Club community, drive loyalty/advocacy among existing customers, and introduce Vintec/Vintec Club to new customers/members.
- Manage Vintec Club digital platforms including club website, app and shop.
- Drive effective marketing programs that will deliver on establishing engagement and connections with customers and consumers.
- Develop clear and impactful communications to reach audiences, verbal and written, via in person and digital experiences.
- Identify goals and measure success of business through metrics regularly consolidated and reported to management.
- Analyze membership/market trends and developments that will maximize the impact of delivering the commercial strategy.
- Track membership acquisition, retention, revenue and costs.
- Customer relationship management
- Work with key stakeholders in business including Marketing, Ownership Solutions, IT, Finance,
- Fulfilment and Legal to deliver strategy and business objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or similar field
- Minimum 5 years working in the wine industry
- Proven experience in marketing and/or sales and/or business development
- Strong communicator and the ability to conduct negotiations
- Ability for frequent travel
- Product / Service knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Financial acumen
- Building rapport
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABITLITES
- Digital community management
- Social marketing
- Event planning and hosting
- Wine knowledge and passion