Workforce Management Senior Analyst
Consumer & Customer Care
This position of Workforce Management Analyst is responsible for supporting the operations of the CEC by managing the real-time activity of the call center agents and work schedules for phone and non-phone positions. The Workforce Management Analyst must model the company’s core values of: passion for innovation, customer obsession, and drive for results while honoring other important elements of our corporate culture, including respect and diversity, ethics and integrity, and safety and sustainability.
The Workforce Management Analyst has complete ownership for managing the Intra-Day Performance process for their assigned product group (s). This includes monitoring the WFM Intraday tools and CMS applications; alerting/notifying agents and managers about out of compliance and Service Level impacting situations; initiating escalations when required; keeping agent status current in the WFM tool; and publishing required recurring reports. This position also partners closely with call center leadership to remove roadblocks to service delivery and improve efficiency throughout the operation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Key contributor to strategic design of VRU prompts, fostering a more effortless consumer experience
- Regularly interacts with all levels of the organization, including the Director of Operations and
- Planning, the Head of the CEC and IT resources across multiple sites
- Responsible for ensuring automated back-up skills strategy is implemented and successfully drives service level adherence while reducing manual adjustments throughout the day
- Assists WFO Manager and center leadership with all aspects of annual planning
- Monitor the CMS application for queue or agent availability status for assigned Product groups/ Sites
- Monitor intra-day performance (15 min interval report), reallocate resources on demand to ensure calls are answered within KPI
- Monitor the WFM application or Excel tool for agent activity and segment compliance for assigned Product groups/ sites
- Alert agents/managers when agents are out of compliance / Service Level is in jeopardy/ or other situations arise when daily performance is about to be or has been impacted
- Optimize break and lunch times to ensure a premier customer/consumer experience
- Properly account for employee down-time, including but not limited to: absenteeism, coaching, training, lunches, breaks and vacations
- Escalate to WFO manager and front line management when situation persists.
- Maintain agent status in the WFM application or Excel tool for the assigned Product Groups/ sites
- Generate daily reports which reflect the product group or site compliance
- Provide ad hoc reporting as requested
- Serve as the point of contact for front line agents and management as needed
- Monitor agent productivity, activity, and availability reports
- Work proactively with forecaster/scheduler to avoid staffing problems and to ensure proper workforce management principles and procedures are being followed
- Supports multiple queues real-time activities by monitoring call activity and adjusting resources to meet service objectives
- Success will be measured by performance to KPI’s and timeliness of reporting and sense of urgency when managing the intraday reports.
- High School Diploma; Bachelors degree preferred
- 2 years of workforce management experience and/or 2 years reporting experience to include a high proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Advanced proficiency with keyboard and Microsoft Office applications
- Systems utilized: Blue Pumpkin/Verint, SAP CRM, Lotus Notes, Avaya CMS, and various company web sites
- Microsoft Excel and Access
- Pro-active thought process
- Strong analytical skills
- Drive for results
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills
- Capable of setting priorities, meeting predetermined deadlines and multitasking
- Strong decision making skills and willingness to take initiative