2nd Shift Trainer
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Warehouse Trainer is a critical role within the Fairburn Warehouse operation and is required to ensure the necessary skills and capabilities are developed to deliver on the operational objectives. Responsibilities for this role include collaborating with all departments within the facility including close communication with the operations team to ensure compliance with all training requirements.
- Assess the training needs of the warehouse environment by evaluating facilities and engaging employees in conversation.
- Design training solutions to meet the individual needs of each employee.
- Conduct operational training programs.
- Train all newly hired individuals and those inducted through job rotation activities by ensuring that they comprehend warehouse processes.
- Observe employees to determine the efficacy of training programs and ensure that any additional training requirements are fulfilled.
- Exhibit and practice positive communications and team building skills with trainees to ensure a consistently professional environment.
- Document each training program and module properly and provide follow up for refresher training courses.
- Ascertain that trainees are aware of procedures and conformity at each stage of the training.
- Write SOPs and deliverables for workplace efficiency and safety and ensure that each member is aware of associated rules.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- You look at everything from every angle, distilling the core message and putting it together in a way that excites and delights.
- You want to know everything about everything.
- You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential. You just have to find it.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred.
- 2-3 years’ warehouse training experience.
- Operational experience is preferred.
- Experience working with variety of WMS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Strong attention to detail, with excellent follow-up skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of ERP/MRP, Warehouse management systems, SAP, etc.
- Flexibility to work standard shifts as well as extended business hours depending on warehouse needs.
- 2-3 years of Clamp Truck experience.