360 Marketing Manager
-Overall strategy, planning and governance
-Responsible for the Marketing planning process for COUNTRY and delivering the IMAP overview, including detailed program plans
-Owner of cascaded strategy from cluster (or BA) and local adaptation and deployment
-Ensure KPI tracking on key initiatives (e.g. gold initiatives, promotions) and evaluation of return on investment – collaborating with key functions, and external teams
-Manage all strategic marketing project execution locally by providing support across functions
-Develop Marketing support (gold, silver, bronze) for HERO product launches in close alignment with sales and product teams supported by cluster team
-Work with Commercial Launch (CL) Mgr for input on major launches – and to deliver up to the minute information to track launch readiness
-Deploy key strategic marketing and channel initiatives in close collaboration with functional leads
-Coordinates with other functions for deploying touch-point marketing strategy
-Project management support for local market
-Together with digital lead – but as primary owner - own media and creative agency relationships from strategy through planning, execution and evaluation (by project and annually) – at the local level
-Best practice sharing across Electrolux EA markets
REPONSIBILITIES (% of time)
• (35%) Marketing strategy and planning
• (45%) Program and project management
• (20%) Tracking and reporting on major initiatives
• Internal: Marketing team in Business Area, Clusters, Country and Ownership Solutions team, Sales team, Product line and Finance
• External: Agencies and partners
• Passionate about delivering simply outstanding consumer experiences.
• Extensive experience in marketing channels through all touchpoints including campaign, consumer lifecycle management (always on)
• Strong project management skills with the ability to lead multiple complex projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with multiple stakeholders.
• Ability to think in a creative and strategic way, but adept at delivering operationally.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels across regions and functions.
• Ability to learn fast and adapt well in unfamiliar situations.
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
• University degree in Marketing
• 8+ year professional experience in marketing experience
• Fluent in English (oral & written)