360 Marketing Manager
Mascot, New South Wales
At Electrolux, we are passionate about improving everyday life for millions of people and the planet. It’s embodied in everything we do. We believe that great tasting food brings people together. That our favorite clothes bring out the best in us. And that healthy homes are places we thrive in. Your role as 360 Manager is to create simply outstanding experiences with activation of 360 touchpoints – the total consumer journey.
Join us to create solutions and experiences that enrich daily lives and the health of our planet. We need you!
360 Marketing Manager (12 month FTC Parental leave contract)
In this role, you will drive the local teams to develop, activate and track strategic marketing initiatives for ANZ. Leading the energy to deliver best in class consumer experiences at all journey stages and touchpoints.
You will work closely with other Business Area (BA) Marketing teams to leverage synergies across markets, whilst enabling teams to meet both brand and sales targets. You will focus on creating effortless and delightful consumer experiences, whilst improving the effectiveness and efficiency of marketing activities in ANZ.
A Typical Day
You will lead the Brand Marketing team, ensuring our brand integrity is maintained across all marketing initiatives and communications.
Activities you will be involved in may include (but are not limited to):
- Manage the overall budget for marketing activities, obtain agreement and commitment to those budgets and lead the team to manage expenditure within budget.
- Guide the brand and experience team to facilitate all brand marketing requirements for Commercial launch with Product line locally and in the BA.
- Drive the voice of the consumer and deliver consumer centric solutions at all consumer touch points based on research
- Drive digital transformation by working with Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Agency and Media Agency.
- Lead key Brand Marketing agencies such as Digital, PR and Media agencies to delivery BIC consumer experiences for better living.
- Be the expert and ambassador for all Electrolux brand portfolio positioning’s and segmentations and communicate to key stakeholders (sales, category, agencies).
- Work closely with BA and Global to align and adhere to brand guidelines by enforcing brand guidelines in all marketing activity at all consumer contact points
- Lead the team to manage competitor insights and reporting with key agencies on digital, media and PR
- Lead brand marketing strategy execution and delivery on time, on budget with strong KPIs and ROI.
- Influence and align with Digital Marketing Manager, National Training Manager, Retail and Shopper Marketing Manager and Loyalty Marketing Manager on driving key brand and product messages to customers.
- Aligning with the BA Brand team, be the expert on the Electrolux brand portfolio positioning and target audience segmentation, cascading this to key commercial stakeholders.
RESPONSIBILITIES (% of time)
- (40%) Marketing strategy and planning
- (50%) Program and project management
- (10%) Tracking and reporting on major initiatives
Who You Are
- Passionate – about the consumer and in delivering simply outstanding experiences.
- Lead – You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- Organised - you set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals
- Agile - Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- Dynamic – you have the ability to think in a creative and strategic way, but are adept at delivering operationally to ensure tasks are followed through to completion.
- Energetic - Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, and be accountable for their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
- Negotiator - Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels across by building strong interpersonal relationships.
- Fast learner – with the ability to adapt quickly in unfamiliar situations.
- Data driven – with strong analytical skills that form the basis of your decision making.
- University degree in Marketing
- 8+ year professional Marketing experience across all touchpoints
- Fluent in English (oral & written)
Why work for Electrolux?
We want you to prosper in a workplace where you are encouraged to shape your health and wellbeing, where your safety is paramount and your contributions are valued. We want you to finish every day in better shape than when you started. To take home ideas and inspiration to share with those most important to you. Join us to shape living for the better!
Apply for this position and learn more about your career with Electrolux