360 Marketing Specialist
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
At Electrolux, we are passionate about improving everyday life for millions of people and the planet. It’s embodied in everything we do. We believe that great tasting food brings people together. That our favorite clothes bring out the best in us. And that healthy homes are places we thrive in. The mission of the marketing specialist is to create best in class consumer experiences at all journey stages and touchpoints.
A Typical Day
- Be the Brand Guardian, ensure that guidelines are adhered to and that simply outstanding experiences are communicated across all touchpoints (internal & ext.).
- Deliver communication, campaigns, product launches, events, promotion programs to ensure that brand presence is maximized, and strategic objectives are met.
- Be responsible and take high ownership of the look and feel of POSM, advertising materials to ensure high standard of brand image.
- Manage content for website, social media platforms.
- Ensure KPI tracking on key initiatives, suggest improvement by collaborating with key functions, including Retail team, Digital team.Ensure that marketing agencies (creative, digital, PR, media) support our mission to deliver simply outstanding consumer experiences that shape living for the better.
Who You Are
- Passionate – about the consumer and in delivering simply outstanding experiences.
- Lead – You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- Organized - you set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals
- Agile - Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- Dynamic – you have the ability to think in a creative and strategic way but are adept at delivering operationally to ensure tasks are followed through to completion.
- Energetic - Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, and be accountable for their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
- Negotiator - Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels across by building strong interpersonal relationships.
- Fast learner – with the ability to adapt quickly in unfamiliar situations.
- Data driven – with strong analytical skills that form the basis of your decision making.
- University degree in Marketing
- 3+ year professional Marketing experience across all touchpoints
- Fluent in English (oral & written)