AC Unit Manager
A Typical Day
- Achieve sales target.
- Expand customer base by opening new customers.
- Visit regularly customers as per the agreed Visits plans.
- Monitor the competitors’ activities and submit all the required reports to see the competitors prices & activities.
- Follow up on the stock level at the trade and propose any needed actions to follow up the sellout.
- Establish an excellent relation with all the customers to achieve target.
- Enhance the company visibility by executing display plans to ensure proper display at the dealers showrooms.
- Stick to the credit policy and ensure the collection of the market outstanding
- Initiate solution for regular market problems
- Communicate all the updated market news to his supervisors
- Deal with Key customers
- Set sales forecast for his area, whenever needed.
- Monitor and analyze sales performance on daily basis.
- Ensure maximum distributions to gain market share.
- Develop existing business and create new business opportunities
Who You Are?
- University degree
- Very Good command of English language
- 8-10 years' experience in sales
- Sales background is a must
- Demonstrated Leadership & Strategic Thinking capability
- Excellent Communication skills
- Customer Focused
- Ability to work under pressure
- Result oriented, high level of energy and accuracy
- Ability to work in the field (Regular Market visits)