Responsible to sales performance (Sell in & Sell out), merchandising, promotion, personal (training and controlling), as set target and budget in responsible account.
A Typical Day
· Manage account to achieve target
· Keep looking for opportunities to expand business in account in responsibility
· Work closely with customer: to set up the meeting, review sales performance (Monthly, Quarterly) & PSI
· Forecast monthly stock inventory to keep the right stock preparations
· Close collaboration with PM/Marketing on effective promotion to drive sell-in/sell-out
· Work closely with sales supervisor. Setting PC target, model incentive in order to achieve account target.
· New product listing in : phase in phase out on time
· Created promotion to accelerate sales with profit monitoring.
Who You Are
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other relevant disciplines
· Experience in sales executive
· Strong communication ability (both written and spoken)
· Computer literary (MS office)
· Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
· With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
· You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions. You can manage changing priorities with ease.
· You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilizing diversity and encouraging open feedback.
· You can manage changing priorities with ease.
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
· Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
· Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
· Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
· Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
· Attend training that helps you to work safely