Account Executive-Modern Trade 1
Responsible to sales performance (Sell in & Sell out), merchandising, promotion, personal (training and controlling), as set target and budget in responsible account.
A Typical Day
- Manage account to achieve target
- Keep looking for opportunities to expand business in account in responsibility
- Work closely with customer: to set up the meeting, review sales performance (Monthly, Quarterly) & PSI
- Forecast monthly stock inventory to keep the right stock preparations
- Close collaboration with PM/Marketing on effective promotion to drive sell-in/sell-out
- Work closely with sales supervisor. Setting PC target, model incentive in order to achieve account target.
- New product listing in : phase in phase out on time
- Created promotion to accelerate sales with profit monitoring.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other relevant disciplines
- Experience in sales executive
- Strong communication ability (both written and spoken)
- Computer literary (MS office)
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions. You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilizing diversity and encouraging open feedback.
You can manage changing priorities with ease.